ECU Pinout - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Advertisement
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Nation Forums > Hardcore Tech and Competition

Hardcore Tech and Competition Strictly HARDCORE tech info and questions and also autocross / racing discussion!

ToyotaNation.com is the premier Toyota Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2007, 07:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
New TN User

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
View porky133's Photo Gallery
ECU Pinout

I have a 2000 Toyota Hilux pickup (JDM model). Engine is 3RZ-FE. I ordered an Alpine supercharger for my new "toy". The S/C went in with no snags, until it came time to wire up the Dastek Unichip module. the wiring instructions show the ECU as having four connectors on it. Mine only has three. The PN on my ECU is 89666-35020. I have searched for two days now and cannot find a pinout for my ECU. Can anyone help me?
porky133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2007, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Now with even more BOOST

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
View QuadCamSix's Photo Gallery
What are the Unichip wires supposed to hook to? My guess is ignitor tach output, map and a few others.

You should be able to just trace the wires from the appropriate sensor to the ECU. Then do a continuity check to make sure you have the correct wire. Toyota doesnt change sensor or injector wire colors from the connectors in the engine to the ECU. So, if you find them in the engine bay they will be the same color on the ECU. Most of the time toyota only uses 1 color combination on each connector.
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Nation Forums > Hardcore Tech and Competition