Toyota Nation Forum banner

1986 toyota camry turbo diesel

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bigedf150 
#1 · (Edited)
I would like to know a general value of retail/what someone would pay for this vehicle
the car runs and drives like new,all maintainence has been performed

shiny paint and no rust holes,just two spots which i will post here along with
the original window sticker,delivery sticker,and manuals

See less See more
#2 ·
Where'd you find this near-pristine Cam?

I'd pay between $1500-$2000, this car is a great example of 1-gen Camry but, it is a rare older car which means that finding parts could be challenging, especially for what might be the one diesel Camry left.

A fan might pay $2500 if you find the right person

#3 ·
Oh my lerd!

That car looks really good save for the rust and crappy job blending the paint on the door and 47k?! I would absolutely hate to have to find parts for this but it's definitely an awesome car. Hopefully someone on this forum buys it to ensure it doesn't get bought by a creighton.

#6 ·
That looks so awesome!

Shame it has rust, but it is a worthy car to repair.

I would love a Gen1, but I'm looking more for a Fully loaded LE trim. The turbo Diesels were quite rare treat though.

I'd say $2000 is a fair place to start, maybe more. Again, if you can find someone who can/knows this cars, they would be willing to pay more versus an average teenager who just gas and go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.