After 3 hours of work, the cluster is in. Probably could have gotten it done faster but I took my time, and I was working outside.... from 10pm on lol.
It went in relatively easy. Luckily I love to do wiring stuff. Hit a couple of snags along the way, but got everything sorted out. Everything works great on it. Having a tach is nice now, especially with how cool the operation of this one is. Speedometer no longer reads 5mph high at freeway speed, and is now dead on to my GPS.
I ended up using the dimmer switch/harness from that car as well. The digi cluster uses 4 wires and the regular DX cluster used only 3. It allows for the speedo #'s, fuel and temp gauge to be bright with the lights off. It still works with the DX dimmer switch, but works better with the digi one. I was having problems with my dimmer switch anyways.
So for anyone looking into doing this swap you need....
Digital Gauge cluster
Connectors and cut harness from original car w/ digi gauges
Dimmer switch + cut harness (4 wires) from orig. car
Fuel level sending unit from orig. car (found under rear seat, removable with a phillips screw driver.) *This is the only plug and play part of the swap*
Installing the cluster is as easy as what AstroVannin said. Cut your stock harnesses and match up the wires by color to the digi clusters harnesses. Time consuming but not hard.