Toyota Nation Forum banner

2001 Toyota Camry clear corners?

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Walt85 
#1 ·
Hello everybody, I've looked everywhere for some clear corners for my 2001 Camry I was wondering if anybody by chance has some for sale or knows where I can purchase some. Your help would be very much appreciated thank you

#2 ·
Ebay or amazon.

#5 · (Edited)
Here is a link for gen4 so I wouldn't think it would be much different for the 4.5: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/1...rs-amber-removal-custom-silver-reflector.html

BTW: You do this at your own risk, please obey all state and federal regulations. There was a recall on aftermarket lights without the amber lens because they violated a federal mandate that amber lens were required for the front corners.
W95c

#10 ·
You know I was wondering the same thing I seen those for sale through an Australian company. The picture was a lil funky and I don't think they ship to the states. If the Australian ones would fit and they look like the ones I'm looking for I'd definitely like to try them out

#12 ·
Australian ones are slightly different because we have the side repeater further up the guard (and thus don't need the little wedge sticking out the side), but still do the same job

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.