Toyota Nation Forum banner

What did you do to your Gen 3 Camry, Gen 4 Camry, or Gen 1 Solara today?

980K views 6K replies 681 participants last post by  NoClassic 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Got this idea from this thread: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337177 Just to keep things a little neater.
Like the title says...
Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for..... so just add it to the list here. ANYTHING you did to your Camry today post it up. :thumbsup: PLEASE keep this on topic!

#12 ·
sweet, so your a hot girl then right? maby?...cuz, ya know, no guy would have one :lol:

I got my Matrix XRS/ Corolla S black leather steering wheel and airbag today... :clap:
what!?! stop buying parts for nothing. go buy a gen3.5 coupe SE...now

#5 ·
i adjusted the tranny cable, melted a new front emblem on my existing emblem-less grille, and tried to figure out why she's vibrating at highway speeds... the one wheel moves while it's off the ground, so that's what I'm gonna start targeting. i also washed her and her rims, and tried to find other parts for her at the junkyard...

#17 ·
:lol: knowing Ken, I sense something here, he's not just buying parts for nothing...

#13 ·
I put a jet engine in it an had some wings on the side flew in mach 3 for like an hour then i woke up lol after i woke up i've been thinkin about a way to put a CAI in my gen 4 Camry any ideas....? I understand that it has to be custom made but where would the filter sit does anyone have a CAI for there gen 4?

Reactions: 97CamrynamedGARY
#15 ·
You'd work it the same way you would for a Gen 3. Check the DIYs.

You're just jealous, Rob. I've always wanted one! That justifies me buying it, right?! :facepalm::lol:

#31 ·
Cheat - this was yesterdays doings - yanked the dash and used TOOTH-PASTE to polish the scratched up clock bezel and instrument cluster bezel. Its amazing what a good looking clean scratch free dash does for your ride! Needless to say at 220,000 miles debris had settled under the trip odometer reset button.

Also yanked the 4 vent direction thingies and cleaned the chunks out of those and down inside. . .

#45 ·
Cheat - this was yesterdays doings - yanked the dash and used TOOTH-PASTE to polish the scratched up clock bezel and instrument cluster bezel. Its amazing what a good looking clean scratch free dash does for your ride! Needless to say at 220,000 miles debris had settled under the trip odometer reset button.

Also yanked the 4 vent direction thingies and cleaned the chunks out of those and down inside. . .

Do you used Tooth paste????? Are you serious?

I´m going to try it :cool:

#54 ·