COR Relay - Page 2 - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
3rd & 4th Generation (19921996 & 19972001) Toyota Camry Discussion for years: 1992-1996 & 1997-2001 Topics of discussion range from fuel economy, safety, modifications, performance all involving America's favorite family car, the Toyota Camry.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 11-24-2012, 06:14 PM
New TN User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Hello,
I'm not sure where you got the 'pulled' from, but I did pull the relay to check for power. I put all the relays back and the car started and ran just fine. I believe I will service the P/N safety switch just for good maintenance's sake. Thanks for the link, most excellent work!

Thanks for the kind words, yes, my daughter is fine, just a 10mph on the stop and go freeway. She slid under the bumper of a Ford Ranger P/U and missed her frame, I guess that is why so much got crumpled.

I'm attaching some photos, I just went out there and checked all the fuses and sure enough I found the EFI fuse blown, replaced it and it runs fine again. Let the body work begin!

I've already bought a new core radiator support, only $68 from a local autobody parts store. I'll probably use RockAuto for other things, I've used them before and they are good. Sure this core support isn't CAPA certified, but I'll use it anyway. A CAPA unit is 3X more. I'm not so sure my daughter isn't done using this as a bumper car.

Thanks for all the help, it really helps taking on projects when there are good folks to ask for help.

Whoops, looks like I'm not allowed to post attachments, is that the same as photos?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 11-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Senior TN Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My error. I read "My wife said put it all together" as "My wife said pull it". My error.

To post photos, you need to have a service like PhotoBucket.com or similar, put your pictures there, then copy the html link and paste it in this forum to see the photo.

Best of luck to you in getting rid of the kinks in that car now .
#18 Old 11-30-2012, 09:25 PM
New TN User

(Thread Starter)
Here are some photos of her car in it's present condition. Luckily I already have a spare hood and bumper/grill assembly. Just have to cut out the radiator core support and start fitting in the new one.

I'm attaching the URL from photobucket, but when I preview it, it isn't showing.
#19 Old 12-01-2012, 11:01 AM
BMR
Deputy of Mayberry

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
How to post pictures

1992 Camry LE, V6 (3VZ-FE), ABS brakes, dark emerald pearl, owned since new. Replaced HGs @332k, now at 363k miles
1996 Avalon XLS, ABS brakes, super white II, acquired w/ 139k, now at 303k
2001 Yamaha FZ1, Ivan's jet kit, resprung, Ohlins rear shock, Race Tech cartridge emulators in forks, 49k
#20 Old 12-01-2012, 12:50 PM
New TN User

(Thread Starter)
Thanks for the link, I tried the photobucket link, did what I thought I was supposed to do and it still didn't work, I'll try again,
Ok, with help from my daughter it works! She had me remove the 'IMG' from the beginning and the end of link.
http://s160.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

Last edited by gejettest; 12-01-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: different photos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Passenger and Sports Car Forums > Camry and Solara Forum > 3rd & 4th Generation (19921996 & 19972001)