Toyota Nation Forum banner

New User: 2007 Camry XLE Pics

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  cosism 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics of my 07 XLE. Sorry about the picture quality; I plan on posting more pics with a better camera this week as well as daytime pics....no major mods yet, saving up for rims...

20% tint all around, LED swap, 6000k HID kit, LED reverse lights

Blacked Out Windows

LED Reverse Lights

Sorry again about the quality...My camera doesn't really get a good shot at the HID Kit (it looks yellow in this picture, more pure white in reality)

See less See more
#7 ·
welcome!

looking good, good start =]

cant even tell its an XLE other than the rims cause the front grille, has no hint of chrome at all, or thats jux my bad eye sights :lol:

whats next?

#8 · (Edited)
Welcome to TN, lots of good people here with lots of good knowledge. I started here thinking I knew a lot and found out that I'm always learning. Be prepared to learn here.

Nice start on the light mods, my favorite.

Seems to be the normal mods for the first month of Gen6 ownership:
HID kit, LED bulb replaceable's, Tint.

You'd think Toyota would get the hint and make the Camry with OEM HID and LED tails/brakes someday.

#10 ·
Hey guys, I really appreciate the comments....ACTUALLY, I've had the car since June 07 but just recently started working on it. I am currently a junior in college and preparing for the LSAT so I really don't have as much time to work on it.

Whats next somebody asked above? Um, ideally I would love to put some black or gunmetal 19's on there with a chrome lip...its just outt of my price range at the time....
I plan on ordering the TRD Springs next week if all goes well...wasn't sure how it would look considering I dont have rims and i Definitely did not want that ricer look (stock car + dropped) but I just want to reduce that gap and hopefully improve the handling that TRD claims....any suggestions?

#18 ·
We seriously need to get the glare still there thread stickied... It is more relevant than the official TRD exhaust thread IMO.

Nice car OP, welcome to the boards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.