2004 Camry LE
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oceanside, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
This is an excerpt from the 2002 Camry file, that I CANNOT ATTACH to the message. If you need the entire file with pictures, PM me with your email and I will sent it to you.
The installation is in the reverse order of the removal. However, when there is a special point concerning
the installation, it is indicated.
1. REMOVE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT FLOOR MAT
2. REMOVE SPARE WHEEL COVER ASSY
3. REMOVE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT SIDE COVER SUB–ASSY RH
4. REMOVE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT TRIM HOOK NO.1
(a) Remove the 2 bolts and luggage compartment trim hooks.
5. REMOVE REAR FLOOR FINISH PLATE
(a) Disengage the clips and remove the rear floor finish plate.
6. REMOVE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT TRIM COVER
(a) Using a clip remover, remove the 2 clips and luggage
compartment trim cover inner.
7. REMOVE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT TRIM COVER
8. REMOVE REAR BUMPER COVER
(a) Remove the 8 nuts, 4 bolts. (Inside)
(b) Remove the 2 screws, 4 clips and rear bumper cover.
(c) Disengage the rear bumper seal bracket and remove the
rear bumper cover.
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1999 Honda Accord LX
1992 Subaru Loyale
2010 Subaru Forester