Toyota Nation Forum banner

Removed front plate, plugged holes. 100% better

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  bigcsorren 
#1 · (Edited)
I've had my front plate off for a while now (I know its illegal), and got sick of looking at the holes. I searched around and found a place called bumperplugs. The color matched perfect (1F7) and I am very happy with the results.

Here are 2 before's and 2 afters. I feel like its night and day and took about 10 minutes. Its the little things that count the most :)

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
They were pricey at a little over $30 shipped. I am somewhat meticulous with the car and really wanted a perfect match. I'm sure I could have found something that would have worked but the way I see it, I paid for someone else to do the legwork.

I like them because they are nearly unnoticeable, and for those that do notice they may think they are some sort of parking sensor.

#7 ·
i got the same thing going on. replaced the front plastic after it was crashed, there were no holes... until i bought it and the dealer just DRILLED RIGHT INTO IT.

I was hysterical. i didn't honestly think i would be but that hit me way wrong. now i don't know what to do...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.