Toyota Nation Forum banner

Rosen Navi G2 Help

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  glenn14 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello, recently I just installed Rosen Navi G2 in my 2007 camry but dash light button lit up after I turned my engine on like 5 secs and it just turned off itself. I tried to messing around with Navi settings and couldn't find the solution. I wonder if anybody could help me or have this unit came across same problem like me. Any inputs would be appreciated. Thanks!

Link:
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r494/devind055/Rosen2.jpg

#2 · (Edited)
Devind,
So by your picture, it looks like your headunit is not lighting up ??? It should light up blue like this.

you may have to check your connections..I have the same RosenG2 as you.

Glenn

#6 · (Edited)
I don't think you will have to check your harness, headunit lights up blue when you put your headlights on and if you push on the screen under the binoculars on the left side you will see a quarter moom logo, press onyour screen there and it will light up green, you can try this tonight. I went out and checked mine and its a seetings thing instead of a harness. BTW what part of Mass are you in ????

Glenn:thumbsup:

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.