Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

07' Camry HID Question

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bandit 
#1 ·
I have a couple of questions that I need help with regarding changing out my headlight from halogen bulbs to an HID kit.

1st) What size bulb are the low beam (headlights)?

2nd) What HID kit would you guys recommend? I am trying to replace the halogen bulb with an HID bulb, a plug and play HID kit that will last but also does not reflect every where such as replacing reflectors with halogen to an HID kit.

Thanks.

#2 · (Edited)
First welcome to the forums.

Our bulb size is H11 and can also be found either browsing on the forums or reading your owners manual (or even just googling).

HID questions in regards to kits have been discussed many many many times over and over. There are sellers and supporting vendors who sell HID kits. You can find them at the bottom of the main forum.

You can NOT buy a plug and play HID kit and expect it not to reflect everywhere. There is no such thing. If you don't want the light to scatter, you'll have to cover the squirrel spotters or do it the right way and get your headlights retrofitted with real HIDs. Both have been discussed many times on the forums.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/1...9972-ultimate-retrofit-thread-hid-thread.html

Before this becomes a thread to tell you to "retrofit is the proper way", I highly suggest you do some research by searching the forums. It will answer all your questions and definitely look at the marketplace. If you have additional questions after you have done some searching on the forums, post your questions in any of the appropriate threads that have already been started and discussed.

For now, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.