Toyota Nation Forum banner

Online Stores???

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jeffbro 
#1 ·
Was wondering if there is or if i cant get any perfermance parts online for my 04 camry altise 4cyl

p.s im new to all this just keen on making a pimping camry got body kit on the way n a set of wheels​

#3 ·
My wheels, got them from Craigslist.
Spacers - Ebay
Tires - Ebay (buy brand new, and or from a seller who owns a shop.

Since you're in Australia, I'm sure you can get some nice JDM parts there also. Just type in Ebay Australia, in the search box, type in Toyota camry 04 (or 02 03 04 05 06) and set the listing to organize by highest price. Then start looking around for some good stuff.

I have the same 4cyl but i just want show look. It's a 4cyl so I'm not looking for performance crazy.

But if you want, then I'm looking & doing research (and needing opinions) for:

TRD Strut bar (goes in engine bay part)
Stability bar(s) that goes under the car front and rear
Coilovers (on going homework to choose the best and best value for under $900)
Performance Tires that don't wear out in 40k miles. So I've chosen Kumho Ecsta SPT for summer tires.
Interior LED light kit, for every where that has 12v and turns on with the doors opened.
Cold air Intake (don't know which to get, please help)
Carbon fiber hood?
Sigma Body kit / Wonderous Full body kit (what are you thoughts on this kit)
Carbon fiber trunk
Visors
Carbon fiber pillars
Carbon fiber rear window visor/spoiler
Split canards
HKS Exhaust
Scion TRD Exhaust
All red Tailights
Tinted Tailights
Trailer Hitch (to drag a small trailer for my mobile deejay equipment)
Driver & Passenger Mirrors with turn signal light
Chrome door handles
Smoke or painted Visors for all 4 windows, and what style of visors.

#4 ·
But if you want, then I'm looking & doing research (and needing opinions) for:

TRD Strut bar (goes in engine bay part)
Stability bar(s) that goes under the car front and rear
Coilovers (on going homework to choose the best and best value for under $900)
TRD Strut bar (goes in engine bay part) = Yeah go get it, great upgrade for cornering if you love corners that is,
Stability bar(s) that goes under the car front and rear = get the rear sway bar, best handling mod ive ever spent on,
Coilovers (on going homework to choose the best and best value for under $900) = as far as i know k-sport is the cheapest ..
Cold air Intake (don't know which to get, please help) = either one, both wont give you much gains anyway, so im guessing you're installing for induction sound right ?
Sigma Body kit / Wonderous Full body kit (what are you thoughts on this kit) = i like the rear bumper, but im not too keen on the front
Visors = plenty on eBay
Carbon fiber rear window visor/spoiler = i was thinkin that too ! But sometimes less is more..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.