Toyota Nation Forum banner

Casanova300's update thread

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  casanova300 
#1 · (Edited)
I drive a 2007 i4 SE.have only had it for a couple months so the mod list is short.have alot of plans with this car.but for now this is how she looks.

Mods:
-Megan Coilovers
-debadged
-blacked out emblems
-blacked out window trim
-interior LED's

well there it finally is. let me know what u guys think.thanks:thumbsup:

See less See more
#12 ·
http://www.meganracing.com/product_detail.asp?prodid=960&catid=56

I went with the 8kg because the tolerance level is like +-2kg. Its a 6inch spring and will give you an extra 2inches of threading. However, your threading will rest on top of your cv boot before actually maxing them out. So give or take an extra inch and a quarter of leverage.

^^ Nice chop

so wait..how much lower can i go?an inch and a quarter?im confused lol. kind of a noob at this stuff.my brother does most work on my car.you can kind of see his TC in the back.but im learning.lol
anyways thanks for the link.do u recommend getting the springs or just keeeping these coils until i can get my hands on better ones if i cant get the drop i want.?

#11 ·
nice! very good start. most of the replies addressed what i had to say about your ride, but it's coming along nicely!

#17 ·
im saying if you do swap out the front springs with a short 6in spring you would technically get an extra 2in of threading to go through. But your gonna run into complications when you go about 1.25in. The threading, coming out from the bottom, will actually hit your control arm before you can use up the extra .75in. If I have time later this week, ill try to take a picture and show you

#20 ·

I dont see a "forged" label anywhere o_o

but regardless, i cant tell from the picture. as long as they're 19 inch = rays...unless someone made a replica lol. and i cant tell that its gold..

#23 ·
dam goodjob..
tried prying open my headlights today...put them in the oven for like 11 minutes..needed more so i put them in for 3 more.i tried to pry them open but only got a little bit of seperation.and i have tendonitis in both my wrists so that didnt help:/
but ill try again tomorrow

#24 ·
Ouch. Tendonitis is not fun. Ask your brother to help lol.

I found it easiest to start from the outside corner where the blinker is.

And if you want, mask a flathead screwdriver with painters tape and wedge it inbetween.

#25 ·
Ouch. Tendonitis is not fun. Ask your brother to help lol.

I found it easiest to start from the outside corner where the blinker is.

And if you want, mask a flathead screwdriver with painters tape and wedge it inbetween.

not fun at all,im too young for this,i18!lol
i did that with the flathead.only gave me a little of seperation. im gonna
throw the light in there for like 15 and see how that goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.