Toyota Nation Forum banner

2003 Toyota Camry Cluster

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Dj Dumb Bii 
#1 ·
#3 ·
It will fit. Miles are stored in the in 3 different places in the various control modules on the car, that way if one is changed it verifys what the others read and will correct itself.

The problem will be finding one (check eBay), but also junk yard know there are far fewer SEs to start with, so it will easily be twice as much as an LE cluster.

Charles

#4 ·
Trust me... you don't want it. It is horrbile to see in bright light/sunny days... and hard to see at dusk when the light is lower (even when your lights are on and the dash lights are up as high as you can go).

It is the worst colour combo ever sliver/orange lights behind. I wish mine was black!

#5 ·
I want to really make my cluster into this right now:

One of the best I've seen so far haha. It's my taste because I'm a frequent internet meme user also. And I understand every single face that is on there. :rofl::lol::rofl::rockon:

Just only the white face part. Just ignore the rest of the busyness around it. I'll make that part with some cool graffiti or 3D dimensional LED acrylic art.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.