Toyota Nation Forum banner

The Euro Gen 5s make me jealous and angry

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Fulaman 
#1 ·
What the heck!! Sorry for my whining but why do they get headlight washers and we don't?

#8 ·
Just another part to break IMO. I had them on my Envoy Denali back when I had it, they were nothing special, more of a gimmick than anything...

#15 ·
My dads Benz has it, and my moms LR, and mine to... only one reason we use them. Snow, dirt, and bugs... trust me they are bullllllshit. Use the old school way of washing that shit off.

I have the older versions on my Volvo 850, it's more of a Luxury feature than anything. You only usually see upscale cars with them. It's about bragging rights (haha I have this and you don't).
MY brothers volvo S70 and S60R has it, and all he did was just unlplug the harness. Its pointless but it looks nice. and yes, once that shit breaks, the S70 for one is about 320 from the dealer and 150 online used.

#11 ·
I have the older versions on my Volvo 850, it's more of a Luxury feature than anything. You only usually see upscale cars with them. It's about bragging rights (haha I have this and you don't).

#12 · (Edited)
Well I can tell u that in some Asian countries Camry is considered a luxury car and they are priced far more expensive than ours here in US, that's why they have more options than ours. Camry LE and XLE in Asia comes with SE 17" wheels, not like here only 16", they also comes with painted mudguards standard on all the non-kitted models. We don't have that here. Plus that side turn signal, LED mirror, folding mirror, etc on the Gen 6 models.

The new 2012 I believe comes with cupholder cover, while ours here got no cover.

#13 ·
Well I can tell u that in some Asian countries Camry is considered a luxury car and they are priced far more expensive than ours here in US, that's why they have more options than ours. Camry LE and XLE in Asia comes with SE 17" wheels, not like here only 16", they also comes with painted mudguards standard on all the non-kitted models. We don't have that here.
My LE has stock 15" tires :disappoin

#14 ·
Yes because here Camrys are considered a daily car and grocery getter, while over there only rich people can afford it. I think the last time I checked the price is double if not triple more than ours. About 60-80k here in USD.

#16 ·
Dang are you serious? What country is it that high priced? That's ridiculous.

My dads Benz has it, and my moms LR, and mine to... only one reason we use them. Snow, dirt, and bugs... trust me they are bullllllshit. Use the old school way of washing that shit off.

MY brothers volvo S70 and S60R has it, and all he did was just unlplug the harness. Its pointless but it looks nice. and yes, once that shit breaks, the S70 for one is about 320 from the dealer and 150 online used.
Definitely, they are expensive parts when they break, but they sure do look luxurious.

#17 ·
My country, Indonesia. That's why when my friends saw me driving a Camry they thought I'm rich, but I told them I'm not, it's just cheaper here!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.