Toyota Nation Forum banner

My Gen6

5K views 63 replies 13 participants last post by  Arash 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Oh my bad. I looked at yours then looked at another post and got the pics confused lol. Which splitter did you get? Or perhaps who was the seller? I've been interested in a few but hesitant to pull the trigger on a certain one.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#10 ·
So u don't have them anymore?

Well u can start by posting more pictures. The more pics u put the more comments u'll get. Then it can only get better from there. ;)

#15 · (Edited)
I thought they looked nice, as for pictures i have done several photo shoots with the car. A good decent 40-50 pics. Just tired right now. But thanks for comments :)

EDIT: Im gonna post them now. I got more. I know the rear bumper is a different shade. Blame the company that sold it to the previous guy.

Me think im cool as shhht.

Enjoy guys :)

#20 ·
I would like splitters but i feel like it would look funny if just the front of my car looked sporty. I need to just get the ground effects body kit lol. The problem is my college budget :| I've had to start choosing between food or car parts. Mod bug has got me good!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

This post has been deleted
#25 ·
I am on BC Racing Coilovers with a 2.5" drop on rear and 1.8?" in front. Rear Emblem is red because my dad bought a red devil horn for the back. (ebay sticker, its bada$$ though) I love my badges. Model name is not xle anymore its SEX. heheh lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.