Toyota Nation Forum banner

Get rid of the Avalon and give us the Aurion Sportivo ZR

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  phatt_daddy 
#1 ·
I was looking for images and found the Australian Toyota Owners Club.

This is a members car from New South Wales (NSW) around Sydney

I lived in Western Australia for 2 years, they have some really nice cars down there that we never get.

Charles

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
It's really just a slightly more upscale Camry. As far as I remember, the regular Camry isnt offered with the v6 in Australia. They would never replace the Avalon with this as they are two different cars. Besides, what will old people buy then?

I would love to have a TRD Aurion if they were ever offered here.. :disappoin

#6 ·
MEH. There are always cars from other lands that we never see in this market. Other countries also don't get what we get. Pretty market specific, these cars.

It is a great looking car though!

Toyota would never bring such a car here as an Avalon replacement because the "older buyer" that typically buys an Avalon is looking for a Japanese Buick.

#7 ·
I've seen Aurions and they are comparable to an XLE Camry for the mos part. Some can get as low as LE levels in options.

Honestly having seen plenty of both our Gen 6.5 Camry SE is the best looking. The best would be a Camry front and Aurion rear to make a perfect Camry.

The Gen 7 Aurion looks way better the Gen 7 Camry. They should just bring it here as a 2014 refresh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.