_ Rear roof spoiler
In the future :
_ Waiting for Eagle Tailights
_ Exhausts for 2.5

:thanks:

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Cool bro, you can make a turn easily but it costed me a lot :|
Those wheels look awesome, almost like an "Acura TL-S" wheel for the Camry! My constructive criticism: I think the red lugs kind of look a little cheesy. From a distance I think the brakes look great under those gunmetal wheels but the lugs let it down up close. The CF pillars and tinted tails actually work well though IMO, given that the rest of the car is silver and black.

Nice job!
Thanks bro, i just want to make st differnt with the lugs maybe i will find titan lugs in some days :D

#4 · (Edited)
Those wheels look awesome, almost like an "Acura TL-S" wheel for the Camry! My constructive criticism: I think the red lugs kind of look a little cheesy. From a distance I think the brakes look great under those gunmetal wheels but the lugs let it down up close. The CF pillars and tinted tails actually work well though IMO, given that the rest of the car is silver and black. :)

Nice job!

#10 ·
Great looking car bro get those eagle eye led tails and a black roof and your set. I agree about the lugs. Keep em gunmetal. Welcome to tN.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Thanks bro, Actually , eagle doesnt release anything for 2010 :( . KN typhoon is on the way ;)

#13 ·
H&R is better than bro, looks good and so cool . I got the rear roof spoiler from tirerack . about 170 bucks , and you can install it by urself
Those poor poor wheels and their curb rash.

You need to sell them to me (I've got $100, lol) and then replace them with pristine ones :D

I like everything except the fake carbon fiber.
lol, let's bid pro ( 101 ) , actually, the cf window dash are not perfect

#20 ·
#23 ·
No bro, just watch out with dips and bumps, good choice with H&R ;)

#22 ·
Just Came across this thread. The car is looking good man.

Its nice to see another silver car on here. I have an '09 with mods in the works ;) I actually got H&R springs too.

The wheels actually look good on the car. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Ray1990
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.