Toyota Nation Forum banner

JBandit03's '11 SE Update Thread

8K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Realdamage 
#1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd make a thread, since I'm starting to do more to the Camry than I had initially planned(isnt that how it works?)

2011 Camry SE 2.5L Auto
Classic Silver Metallic
JBL 6-Disc, Sunroof, Floor Mats, Spoiler

Bought brand new April 16th 2011 with 10 miles on it (7 of which were from the test drive)

Mods to date:
DDM 4500K 55W HID
Nokya Yellow Fogs
Hybrid Camry Taillights
BBS RK 18 x 7.5 +42
235/45/18 Michelin MXV4

Future Plans:
RX350 Retrofit with painted black housings
-Something that the GT-R/BlackCam09 Club Hates- (Coming Soon)
Lowering Springs (dont know what yet)
K&N Intake
Borla Axle-Back Exhaust
Window Tint
Responder One Remote Start
Full LED Lights (interior and exterior)

Pics:
The day after I brought it home -

With the BBS Wheels -

Snow Day -

And how she sits as of 8-6-2012 -

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
My nephew (pretty much like a little brother to me) just picked up his first car '99 LE I4 Auto.

Pretty funny that they are all 6 years apart. His '99, my wife's '05, and my '11.
Not exactly(both the wife's and nephew's are the same color pretty much) but my neighbors said we had the Olympics Camry's - Gold, Silver, Bronze

Just noticed which side I got of my wife's cam. She had someone try to change lanes on her in an explorer, so that's what that's from.

#20 ·
Dont expect too many updates, but I left my camera in the car and snapped some random pictures of the other two decals I made while I was grabbing it. As well as a random panoramic dash shot since I hardly ever use that feature (even though it's the reason I bought the damn thing lol)

TRD on the cubby hole lid

I wish I could get the Toyota font or something to make the "made in u.s.a" the same font. A lot of "domestic" people cuss me out for it, they're just mad that an "import" is more domestic then theirs

and the panoramic dash shot

#24 ·
Not much to update besides looking for XLE/LE suspension to swap out, and gathering parts for RX330 Retrofit. Still having issues with the drivers tail light LEDs so I'll prob just order a light from Toyota. I did get a Fall Festive shot of my Camry though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.