Toyota Nation Forum banner

jdm slamry build tread

9K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  iverson2k10 
#1 · (Edited)
sup guys this is just a quick put together of all the mods i did to my 02 camry le, which i had bought as a spare car and just fell inlove with it :)

mods : engine 2.5 4 cylinder automatic .....5 speed conversion soon

exterior : 05 front grill
yellow fogs
hids low beam and fogs
08 se 17 inch wheels
window visors with rear roof wing visor
spring drop for now (if anyone has coil overs for sale plz hmu)

interior : full super white led conversion
filp out dvd head unit
6.5 celestions in front droors 8 inch eminence,2 10 inch evs and 4 audio pipe tweeters on rear deck with 4 audio pipe
tweeters
one 12 inch jl audio w7 powered by 1800 audio pipe mono
2 o2 audio 1800 powering mids and tweeters
boss epic ,center boss ,crossover ,clarion eq
1 yellow top optimum battery

See less See more
#30 · (Edited)
nice ride brother, I just purchased some Tein solara springs for my Camry and its going to give me a 2in drop. Im wondering if thats too low because I have the same wheels as you, and I was hoping to get the same height as you. What do you have for springs? Also what is the tire size on your 08 SE wheels because Im concerned if Im going to be rubbing on these factory tires 225/55/17 I think I saw on them.

#31 ·
Well I have teins drop springs ..the green ones ...best ride ever feels like the car is not dropped ...my 17 se wheels rubbed a little bit in the back due to all that weight from my system ..but it wasn't unbearable and it happened only when the car rides ...(EVERONE COME JOIN CAMRY NATION GROUP ON FACEBOOK)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.