Toyota Nation Forum banner

Camry2011 Update Thread

3K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  camry2011 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys been on TN for awhile now but never made a thread. Finally decided to make one.

Its a 2011 SEI4

Current Mods:
10% tint with window strip
JVC Double Din, JL Audio Component Speakers, Kenwood 4channel, JL Audio JX 1000.1, Alpine Type R 15.
Leds interior, and exterior.
10k/3k/pink L/F/H respectively
Custom Intake
Custom non-resonated catback with Tanabe Mufflers
19x8.5 +38 Racing Hart Evolutions wrapped in FK452 245/35/19
Lowered on Tein S techs For camry
Smoked Tailights
Painted grille and emblem
Air Horn
All i could think of at the moment lol when I remember the rest ill post up

When I figure out how to add pics and vids i will lol

Link to Video of exhaust: http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r572/camryse/Camry Photoshoot/?action=view&current=dbc95142.mp4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG
[/IMG]

See less See more
#6 ·
I paid $460 for the mufflers, and $200 for the piping and resonator delete. I know it sounds alot but I like the quality of tanabe products and the sound of them as well.The tailights were done with automotive paint and clearcoat. Thats why its so smooth and shiny and reverse light and turn signals show right through. No cop issues at all, been pulled over for my tint before but they didn't say anything about the tails. lol its cool I dont mind.

#7 ·
Thanks, I read once that you had header-back and got a cel? ever got that figured out? Im planning on redoing my exhaust with dezod new catted header for the tc, I think having a cat should help me not get a cel? what do you think, I have a vibrant resonator that Im going to put on as well to keep things deep and not raspy or too loud but loud enough lol.

#9 ·
My cousin does body work and owns a tuning a shop, so he did it for me. Honestly I don't know what products he used but I do know it automotive clear and paint. I know the process to get it like this. Basically wet sand with a 1500grit the entire taillight, Tape off where you don't want to smoke, Spray two light coats, it was all sprayed out of a paint gun. Let that dry for a few hours, then peel the tape off carefully, and clear the entire tail with a few coats, and leave that to dry overnight or a little longer. After it has completely dried, wet sand very lightly with a 3000 grit and then buff with some wax. That's pretty much it.

#13 ·
Yea it does lOl. It wnt stand out as much but it woul still look good. If you've never sprayed anything don't do it yourself it will have runs and bubbles and maybe a little hazy but if you want give it a shot or you could always try tinting it that way it's not permanent

#16 ·
Love the car bro looks fire. Just not sure about the lime green in the front. Other than that have you considered a gloss black roof? Also get that back emblem painted it'll really set off the taillights. Exhaust sounds amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#17 ·
For the lime green its not for everyone, but I like it, its different. AS for the roof yes I have, just waiting to save up some money lol, im going to do the roof and get a roof spoiler as well in black. There's so many things I want to do, but I have time i plan on keeping the car awhile. Next project is brakes/suspension, then intake, redo my headers, and exhaust and get the ithrottle, then back to the looks. Thanks for the nice comment though

#22 · (Edited)
Turbo for sale

I didn't want to make another thread so I just added it here. If mods think it should be moved just let me know and ill move it. So I have Peach's old turbo kit, has most of the parts. Whatever is missing is because peach never gave it to pawel the previous owner of kit. Im selling for $1500 obo. Willing to part out if i find buyers for most parts. I will post up pics and list of what I have later and what else is needed.

Also have the factory 17" SE wheels for sale. PM me if interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.