Toyota Nation Forum banner

Help me decide!!!

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  2_kue 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey TN! What do you guys think about these SportMax 18 inch rims? You at TN think they'll look nice on my Cam? Or should I go for these 18 inch chrome rims?

See less See more
#5 ·
Yea I like the second one better just that I'm looking for black rims to go with my cars color you know. Chrome I think doesn't look bad though on black...

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#15 ·
The 2nd set does have alot of curb rash on the sides, that would bother me, and I was never a fan of black rims. With a 2011 Camry I would look at a nicer set of wheels if you can afford to do so.

Glenn

#16 ·
Glenn14, 22 with a 3 yr old daughter...u can only do so much haha...yea still looking round...jus some rims that I wanted opinions on

#19 ·
Glenn14, 22 with a 3 yr old daughter...u can only do so much haha...yea still looking round...jus some rims that I wanted opinions on

I hear you man, I got laidoff from work last year and have been out of work for a year have been collecting unemployment which is 50% of my gross pay, but thankfully I am pretty sure I landed a new job since after the interview they sent me for a drug screening and physical, that why I mentioned if you can afford it, this company should be calling me this week to start next week so I hear ya rims can get pricey. Good luck with your search and hopefully you can find something nice within your budget.
Glenn:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.