Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    22 Posts
    Where are the instuctions for how to embed a local-on-my computer picture (jpeg) into my post? I tried a url with the google drive address of the phote, with access global, a direct insert, and localhost http with the file address. All I got for 20 minutes of trouble, trying to help another member, was "something went wrong" Not a super helpful message by the way.

A prompt PM welcome.

Thank you,

Jeff

· Mr. Roo
    Super Moderator
    11,594 Posts
    Hi Jeff, it looks like you were able to make a post with a picture in it after writing this message. So, I assume you figured it out. I just drag-and-drop pictures from my computer to the post window box and it uploads them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Hey Mr. Roo, good morning! My name's Tom, and I just joined TN and I sell cars down here in the Southeast at a Toyota dealership I work and love and was wondering what it would entail for me to be a vendor and so that way I could communicate with some folks to get some Toyotas in the hands of their rightful owners:) How does that sound?

· Mr. Roo
    Super Moderator
    11,594 Posts
    Hi Tom, Welcome to TN. I saw your thread "I need permission" and so I saw that you already got the answer/help that you were looking for. But, I still wanted to acknowledge receipt of your message here. Best of luck!

· Registered
    13 Posts
    Hello. I know this is a bit random but I saw you in a thread a LONG time ago that linked to a cardomain page. I looked at the archives but the pictures did not save.

· Registered
    13 Posts
    Hey, so I bought this kit. I remember you previously mentioend the speaker wire goes from the amp to the sub, so I am wondering why is it 20 foot long?

· Registered
    13 Posts
    this is all the stuff that came into the kit. I am guessing the ones in yellow circle are for the 4 speaker wires.
    I was wondering if you could help with everything else.

· Mr. Roo
    Super Moderator
    11,594 Posts
    The length of the wires is just to be able to accommodate any installation configuration. The amp and speakers don't have to be together. So this kit has the wires that it lists. It comes with all that stuff. I recommend you look up how to install these, it's very basic and universal. Or, have a stereo shop do it for you. But this kit should work great.

· Registered
    7 Posts
    Hi, I am confused about posts and replies. I started a thread but seem to lack the privileges to reply in it.

· Mr. Roo
    Super Moderator
    11,594 Posts
    It looks like you made a post to sell a parts car, but then someone moved it to a section where you don't have the right privaleges for some reason. Please contact the @Administrator if you are still having trouble!

· Registered
    1 Posts
    I saw your reply to my thread and I will update it. Sorry, it’s my first time using this forum - cheers!

· Mr. Roo
    Super Moderator
    11,594 Posts
    No worries mate, it's all good! Whenever you get a chance :)

· Weazler
    94 Corolla Base
    906 Posts
    hey, can I get a thread title edit? I just want "(never-ending ae101 build)" at the end.

· Stupendous TN Member
    2015 Corolla LE Eco
    411 Posts
    Lol I was thinking of not being able to read it when I was setting it up, but I figured links aren't that important. :rolleyes:

· Stupendous TN Member
    2015 Corolla LE Eco
    411 Posts
    That one day would have to be some time in the far future when I actually know a thing or two about cars, haha. And yeah I had to spice it up a little bit! :lol:

· Zoom-Zoom
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
    4,852 Posts
    Dude, you're here too?!? You're everywhere..=D
    Looks like you joined a few years after me though, NOOB!!!

· Registered
    13 Posts
    For sure bro, I saw the forum rules just now and it is understandable. I will try to get TRS to post up the group buy if they can. Thanks!

· Registered
    13 Posts
    Hey Chris!

Hahaha its jonathan from HIDP. If i set up another group buy, could i post it on TN?

Please direct me to the best place i can post it sir!

Thanks so much!

· Registered
    2011 Corolla S
    32 Posts
    I know those feelings now :-/ and thanks I like being able to finally do things to my car ^_^ we should meet up one day and take photographs. Lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…