Toyota Nation Forum banner

Just Installed Custom CAI on My Camry (56K Warning 3 MEDIUM SIZE PICS)

12K views 75 replies 33 participants last post by  brungold 
#1 · (Edited)

Before Painting them Gray & AFTER --->

Now the engine is more quieter than what it was before (using SRI) :D

See less See more
#6 ·
loos great. so was this a custom one done at home bu combining seperate CAIs or was this a specialty made for the camry?
either way, looks awesome, congrats!

#7 ·
i went to couple of exhaust shops near n far away from my place. most of them they WON'T do Custom CAI. They said its not worth doing them (they dont get enough $$$).

But good thing this exhaust shop will make a custom CAI for my Camry. ill take more pics....i'm just having lunch now :D

#13 ·
Lol that looks nice!!!!

But i am still going to do it my way =P It wont look as good as yours but i'll be cheaper hehe.

My one will just have 2 joiners instead of just one =P. heheh And i'll be unique as it'll be a home job hahahahahah

So is it louder outside the car?

#21 ·
nodrogkam said:
dude thats AWESOME, so i guess thats more legal than a pod filter right?

But after going to the international car show in sf yesterday...i totally want a manual car now....
its EXACTLY teh same.. just with longer pipe..

dont get pulle dover.. its australiawide now that pod filters must be enclosed.

#22 ·
terrastrife said:
its EXACTLY teh same.. just with longer pipe..

dont get pulle dover.. its australiawide now that pod filters must be enclosed.
you sure?

cause from what i heard, if the police cant see the pod filter then its LEGAL :D

last time my bro got pulled over by the cops, and his Pod filter was placed inside the fender and they didnt say anything about it (it was a WRX)

#23 ·
leasaunce said:
you sure?

cause from what i heard, if the police cant see the pod filter then its LEGAL :D

last time my bro got pulled over by the cops, and his Pod filter was placed inside the fender and they didnt say anything about it (it was a WRX)
it must be enclosed and secure.. is what the rule is.

they cant see it so thats "enclosed" and they cant see it so they cant tell if its secure :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.