Toyota Nation Forum banner

3S-FE, GE, GTE supercharged possibility?

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Bishop13 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a supercharger kit that would fit onto a 3S-FE, 3S-GE, or 3S-GTE? Now I have seen a thread on here started by Wraith about a car that has a supercharged 3S-FE in it, but there was little-next-to-no info on it.

Anybody know anything?

#10 ·
yea it was a red mr2.. called the mr6 i think. I have seen a few updates on that car. Last I saw was that the engine was in Dallas. It couldn't take the boost so they were putting in Crowder and wiseco, rods/pistons etc. And it was in Dallas to have the engine balanced and all. they did a lot of little things also, but were claiming now that with all the new internals that it could handle well over 500 hp.. It was in a mag not that long ago, a month or two back...

#11 ·
kmorphosis said:
yea it was a red mr2.. called the mr6 i think. I have seen a few updates on that car. Last I saw was that the engine was in Dallas. It couldn't take the boost so they were putting in Crowder and wiseco, rods/pistons etc. And it was in Dallas to have the engine balanced and all. they did a lot of little things also, but were claiming now that with all the new internals that it could handle well over 500 hp.. It was in a mag not that long ago, a month or two back...

nah, it was an Aw11, with a twin charged 4AG-ZTE

#15 ·
Razo-E said:

the little red one..?

haha, that thing was cool...

or was it silver...
:confused:
I dunno...but the only other thing i can remember is that it was a rat's nest on wheels :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.