Toyota Nation Forum banner

Denso Iridium Sparkplugs

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  5Sfte 
#1 ·
Are these the best spark plugs out right now?

#3 ·
I use nothing but denso iridiums on my 3vz....never any props last a good long time and end up giving much better performance then others I have tried!!! Some say no diff.....I say LIARS!!! LOL no really thats what I would go with....and deffidently dont go with Bosch plat's!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
EKam said:
arcasmachineracing:

stock toyota platnium plugs :D

Well stock toyota plugs are Denso, so you are basically saying go with Denso. Now Toyotas better sprak plug is the Denso Platnium, I dont think they offer the iridium. I have heard good things about both, maybe the iridium will be a little better, but I guess it depends on how much you want to spend. I went with the platniums because thats what Toyota reccomends and thats what they offered(plus they came pre-gapped, which is something else I dont have to worry about). Either choice will be fine.

Ryan

#8 ·
I have the Denso Iridiums and that I have notice is the elimination of pings when my automatic changes gears.

Is this also true for any of you other folks?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.