New TN User
Join Date: Mar 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2004 Sienna LE Keyless remote Programming
Here it is Sienna owners! I spent $10, you're gettin it for free:
Subject: Re: Request for Programming Instructions-2004 Toyota Sienna LE
New Toyota Programming Instructions
Note: All remotes need to be present at this time, when programming a new remote; all previous remote ID’s will be erased. You will need to program new remote and all other working remotes when program mode is entered.
1. Close all doors (make sure key is not in the ignition).
2. Open drivers’ door.
3. Insert ignition key and remove (without turning key).
4. Close and Open drivers’ door 2 times.
5. Insert ignition key and remove (without turning key).
6. Close and Open drivers’ door 2 times.
7. Insert ignition key, DO NOT remove ignition key.
8. Close drivers’ door.
9. Turn ignition key from “OFF” to “ON” 2 times.
10. Remove ignition key.
11. Locks will cycle from LOCK/UNLOCK to confirm program mode has been entered.
12. Press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (at the same time) then press and release the LOCK button on the same remote, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (at the same time) then press and release the LOCK button on the same remote locks will cycle again to confirm remote has been programmed.
13. If you’re programming more than one remote, with any additional remote repeat step 12 now.
14. To exit program mode, open and close drivers door and test remote.