Toyota Nation Forum banner

Owner manual in PDF

85K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  TrailDust 
#1 ·
Is There a place where I can download a pdf file of the Owner's Manual for a Toyota Highlander 2008 or 2007? Thanks guys. Of course for free!
:help:

#6 ·
Click on the 2008 iGuide in this page: http://www.toyotaiguide.com/iGuide_Highlander.htm

Skip the Intro.
Click on the iGuide Resources link.
Click on Owner's Manual.
Then choose from the 7 section on the right.

A PDF (Acrobat Reader) will appear inside the Toyota web application. You can't save it but you can print it. So just print it in a PDF file using a free PDF printer application.

Good luck. :thumbup:

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Click on the 2008 iGuide in this page: http://www.toyotaiguide.com/iGuide_Highlander.htm

Skip the Intro.
Click on the iGuide Resources link.
Click on Owner's Manual.
Then choose from the 7 section on the right.

A PDF (Acrobat Reader) will appear inside the Toyota web application. You can't save it but you can print it. So just print it in a PDF file using a free PDF printer application.

Good luck. :thumbup:
The links on this thread appear to be dead.

While I was able to find Quick Reference Guide for free from here (), I couldn't find the full owners manual until I found it here: He charges $12.99 but given that it is a softcopy, searchable (not just scanned images that can't be searched for specific text), it was worth it to me, especially since I keep my hardcopy manual in the glove box. There are so many advantages to having a softcopy of the manual!

#8 ·
I have a PDF of the 2008 Highlander Manual. It is 69 Meg so emailing is not possible but, for those who want it and have an ftp site I can upload it to, I'd be willing to do that.

I also have it saved and broken out by Chapter (7 Chapters including the Index).

#18 ·
The one I linked to is the owners manual, it has everything the printed one has (its identical except its split up). The original link posted was to the owners manual IIRC.

You more than likely won't find the full shop/repair manual on toyota nation as it is not allowed. It is copyright protected by Toyota.

If you need the shop/repair manual, you can register for a 2 day subscription at Toyota's Technical Information System (here)

#20 ·
The owners manual can be found on Toyota's owners web site in PDF form. I don't have the link handy, but I'll edit it into this reply later.

Click here. Plug in your vehicle type and model year, then the entire owners manual in PDF form is presented to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.