Toyota Nation Forum banner

How many miles on your highlander?

8K views 42 replies 38 participants last post by  Erics08HL 
#1 ·
Hi I just bought a used 2008 Toyota highlander hybrid limited with about 150k on it. It had all the service records and they gave us a 3 year drivetrain warranty. Just wondering how much everybody else has?

#6 ·
Yeah I'm facing with the same problem with the rattle. Obviously when I take the toyota tech out on a drive it never does it BUT it's there. Supposedly they can't replicate it and I can't replicate it when we go for a test drive.

Were you able to get that rattle issed sorted out? If so how?

#17 ·
60,000 2008 Limited

Runs like a champ. MPG just keeps getting better.

#19 ·
09 Sport with 89k, also still on the original brake pads! I've done some towing too.. Looks like the pads and rotors may go 100k. I've had the replacement stuff sitting around for at least six months now.

Not one issue aside from the transmission whine. I'm still under CPO powertrain warranty but on the fence about getting it fixed - I hate the idea of the techs tearing my non squeeky dash apart...

#20 ·
09 Sport with 89k, also still on the original brake pads! I've done some towing too.. Looks like the pads and rotors may go 100k. I've had the replacement stuff sitting around for at least six months now.
I replaced my original front pads at 95k and rears at 105k. Rotors were almost perfect in terms of thickness vs original, very little wear. The brakes on these things go a LONG way

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.