Toyota Nation Forum banner

The Official 89-95 Toyota Pickup and Hilux Forum For Sale and Trade Thread

203K views 211 replies 146 participants last post by  ramosb885 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is for those of us who visit the 89-95 Pickup and Hilux thread regularly so we don't have to sift through pages of Camry and Corolla parts.

Before you post in here, read...
THE RULES:
-Only post FS/FT/WTB/WTT items in here.
-Do not reply in the thread. Email or pm the person who posts the item instead.
-A clear price and shipping cost must be presented.
-Once your item sells, erase your post. If you don't know how, ask a moderator.
-If you find what your looking for, erase your WTB request
-Do not post the same item more than once. Help keep the thread organized.
-post no more than 3 photos. Try to make them 800x600 or smaller. Not everyone has high speed.
-You can sell anything in here within reason ex: cameras, car parts, stereos, and so on. BUT, do not try and start a small business in this thread.

NOTE:
To help rid us of people who post and forget about it, the thread will be restarted every 3 months (Quarterly) with the help of a mod.

Q1 January - March
Q2 April - June
Q3 July - September
Q4 October - December

Do not ask me to edit threads or erase posts, I am not a moderator and I cannot do that. Although, I will help Him spot broken rules and correct them to help maintain this thread.

See less See more
#32 ·
FOR SALE:

SR5 cluster for 89-95 pickups with electronic speedo, has tach, voltmeter, oil pressure, fuel, and coolant gauges. Will plug right into your harness and work (need to change out the oil sender, and possibly run a wire for the tach to work).

Came out of a 94 4x4. Shows 170xxx miles. It is out of a 22RE pickup.

$75 obo, e-mail Mooosman@AOL.com or PM here. Thanks for looking!

#39 · (Edited)

Unopened ENGNBLDR head gasket set. Without the head bolts.
Its a very good set, I just bought both ENGNBLDRs "full gasket set" and "head gasket set" when I did my head gasket/ timing chain guides, because I wasn't sure if the "head gasket set" had the timing cover gaskets that I needed. I only ended up using the "full gasket set". So, this has the head gasket..., valve cover gasket/bolt seals, valve stem seals, exhaust crush gaskets/metal gasket for header, half moon seals, intake gaskets, hard line gaskets, im not sure if it has the front main seal or the oil pump seal, but id recommend getting those from the dealer anyways.
Ill let this go for $30. ENGNBLDR has it up for $71 shipped, with head bolts.
Id rather not ship, just someone pick it up in the area. Victorville, CA 92395.
PM me here or call me, 760 508 0416, or email, bmx_kid_adam@yahoo.com

ADAM

This post has been deleted
#42 ·
WANTED
a BLACK grille assembly (including the light bezels and around the cornering lights etc.)cheap, as long as its all there I could always touch it up with paint
I hate the chrome grille and if anyone wants it id be willing to trade too. Doesnt matter if its off an 89, I like the newer year ones better anyways, as long as it bolts up.
Please PM

#53 ·
Wheels For Sale

I have (2) sets of wheels -

(1) set is 8" x 15" chrome very good condition.
Style has the rivets around the rim they have a coat of rust which I've been able to rub out before. The rest is really nice chrome.
There are BF Goodrich T/A's - 255's monuted on these, they hold air well and have some legal thread left.
Asking $200 for the set

(1) set is 9"x15" Aluminum with a black tear-drop pattern.
Also very good condition. No tires on these
Last I checked several years ago they sell for around $200/rim
Asking $ 300 for the set

Shot me a PM if your interested then I can email pics. Having some trouble with Photo Bucket.

We'd have to work out shipping. I'm in the Chicago Area.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.