Toyota Nation Forum banner

Help with my 82 Corona Liftback

Tags
corona drift
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  shonuff 
#1 ·
Hi there. I recently bought a 1982 Toyota Corona Liftback Luxury Edition with the 22R 2.4L I4 and manual 5 speed transmission. The car is in superb shape both mechanically and aesthetically. The main purpose of buying this car was the fact that it's rear wheel drive and standard. I'd like to gradually set it up for drift, while still keeping it as "daily-driver" as possible. Anyone with information about this car can be helpful as I've just moved into the Toyota world from my Mazda's and DSM. I'm looking for improved power, but nothing too extreme just yet. Suspension is an obvious flaw in this car when it comes to drift, as it is very sloppy around corners with extreme body roll. Suggestions for the cheapest and most efficient ways to tighten this little car up would be great. Shoot me any ideas, web sites, magazines, or info you may have. Thanks a lot TN! I look forward to your replies. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.