• Michelin Hydroedge (stock size, meh)
  • 2001 seat belt reminder conversion
  • Soon: full LED exterior lights complement except headlights

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#198 ·
this is my 99 rolla i bought it off an ol lady like 2 years ago and i ended up wrecking it and thats when i decided to rebuild it and changei it up a lilbit i started with black in lay head lights, and tinted out the windows 20 in the back and 35 on the front 2 , remote start (on a maunual shhhh thats not saposed to be on there ) i cut the shifter and tilted shortened it ,ebay header , high flow cat ,witha fart blaster can ,custom front lip witch i need to ajust the sides out cuz there tucked in a lil to much ,i lowered the front about an inch and half and i put new struts all around and a new clutch and since i wrecked it i had to replace the radiator ,radiator core support , headlights ,front bumer cover, hood , fans ,about 600 bucks worth of stuff and here in a couple days im gona shave the trunk lights off and put a reverse light setup like the new scion xb has ,roll the fenders and flare them a lil bit and i might end up shaving the door handles and im tiered of typin so tell me what u think and i can also post picks of progress from when i bought it to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.