Toyota Nation Forum banner

How many miles on your 9th gen?

100K views 483 replies 269 participants last post by  75aces 
#1 ·
I'm just curious to see how many mils people are running on their 9th gen.

I'm around 98,000 I drive about 70 miles a day so I will be breaking the 100k soon.

2007 Corolla S

#6 ·
low guy here - 56K miles. Has run perfect. I just replaced the front pads and the dealer replaced the ECU on the recall. To date I have averaged over 34 mpg in city driving. Color me pleased!

#10 · (Edited)
'05 S w/ 92,000+ miles, here. Was my wife's daily driver from new until November of last year, when my '92 Celica GT fried it's electrical system in the parking lot at my work and we bought a new car, so I got the 'rolla. She "drives like a girl" (no offense to the womerns out there, was just playing up the old offensive/sexist stereotype;)). Factory battery lasted until last summer, just had new front brakes (factory lasted that long...yes, and rotors were perfect according to the shop, and rears only needed cleaning/adjusting, probably a year left on them), new ecu under recall just last week, put new plugs in on Monday (dealer replaced them @30,000 miles)....other than regular maint, this thing is reliable as hell. My only complaints with the car is the tranny (slushbox.... was impossible to find a S with a stick at that time....and that's not the car's fault) and the factory tires - they lasted a good long time (TOOOOO long!!!!) but were absolutely the worst tires I've ever driven on in my 37 years of driving..... can't complain about a car that looks nice, drives nice (for what it is), and can swallow a family of four and a week's worth of luggage/etc, awhile getting 36+ mpg at 75 mph w/ the a/c on :)

#11 ·
05 LE with a whopping 45,000 miles on it. :lol: Don't drive it much due to telecomuting from home now. So far only regular maintenance on it, replaced the stock tires two years ago and I swapped out the serpentine belt last year (or the year before). A note on the stock tires (Bridgestone's), they sucked (hard, to put it mildly). They were awful in snow/ice/wet roads. Were showing heavy side wall cracking (dry rot?) at 30,000 miles. :eek: Put four Micheline X Radial DT's on the car which yielded significantly better poor weather traction.

#13 ·
Low miles! Almost 32,000 on my 2006 5 speed S. I love seeing all these Corollas that are well into the 100 thousands. Means I have plenty of years left!!

#17 ·
You have no idea. My first corolla S I took from 110k to 140k with absolutely no problems other that replacing brake pads and changing oil. Now I have an xrs that I took from 110k to 117k and no problems either. My parents still have their 2000 sienna and it'll pass 300,000 miles soon! Toyotas run forever if you just change the oil regularly. Some maintenance required but cheap stuff like replacing worn brake pads, replacing a squeaking belt, not too bad.

#15 ·
Two corollas here, the '05 is the wifes, has 32000, the '06 is mine, just turned 84000. We use hers when we travel, but she only drives a couple of miles to work. I put on about 55 miles a day round trip to work and back, plus mine is the hauler and pulls a trailer when need be. Both trouble free so far except the intake gasket on the 06.

#16 ·
2005 Corolla XRS
Delivered brand new 15th September 2004
110,000 KM (69,000 miles)
6 speed manual
180 HP 2ZZ-GE VVTL-i
Some modifications on the car

Still runs as good as brand new.

#21 ·
04--141K

3 sets of tires

3 batteries

2 sets of iridium plugs

3 complete brake ceramic pad changes plus 2 new rotors(warped)

1 rear brake shoe change plus 2 back wheel cylinder replaced

Replaced, driver rear wheel bearing

Replaced, belt tensioner

Replaced, both headlights---fogged up

Replaced windshield washer pump---rusted out!

Replaced windshield, road chips caused cracks

Replaced front OEM carpets---wore out

Replaced drivers front wheel liner!

Washer reservoir cracked--up high and living with it

CEL just came on---having it checked wed :facepalm:

#35 ·
May I ask this? Do you race this corolla? How did the rotors warp? This car got worned out pretty good.

Mine is a 2004 s

Two transmission drain and fills (new pan gaskets and clean filter only)
First coolant drain and fill.
first spark plug replacement
Two engine air filters
two cabin ac filters
and the regular oil changes at 5k interval

#26 ·
07 with 120,000 miles.

three sets of tires. Serpentine belt and K&N air filter.

Had to replace the ECU Oct of 09 but other than that nothing else.

Next to do (I think) - Battery, spark plugs, clean out the air filter, and possible struts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.