Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    108 Posts
    Yeah man, I just can't stand not having the AUX input; we'll see how that goes. I also know I want some new mats and side rails, but those have to wait; I need to make a few payments before I dump money into it :)

· Registered
    3,194 Posts
    after the the 12 hours is only if you want to do muptiple coats without the zfx. If you use the zfx you can apply muptiple coats of z2 or z5 right after eachother. Once you have the initial coat on you don't need to clay.

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Nope never seen that. Wow gotta wait 12 hours? This may be totally retarded but can u do the steps after waiting 12 hours the next day? Can u apply a coat ever weekend after just washing the car or do the multiple layers need to be applied all at once? If you do apply a new one every weekend do you have to reclay before?

· Registered
    3,194 Posts
    That looks good......did you see this page? I followed #13 For the enthusiast. Zaino FAQ

· Registered
    3,194 Posts
    dont use z8 as a lube for the clay. Just use some car wash soap and water in a spray bottle. Way cheaper and stays lubed much better. I use z6 detailer spray more than the z8 simply cuz its cheaper and very easy to use. The z8 is like a spray on wax rejuvenate /detailer spray.

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Lol. I really apprectiate all the help and will defiantely find a way to repay ya.

Ok so Meguiars instead of Z5 for swirls. The Z8 is a detailing spray correct? I was just wondering if I should get that since I'm going to be getting some spray with the clay kit I'm buying, or if I will use alot of detailing spray and could use both bottles.

· Registered
    3,194 Posts
    Dude I don't want to confuse you but.......They call it a polish for some reason but it doesn't contain any abrasives. If you have swirls and such on your truck I would use a dedicated polish. Such as Meg's scratch x or some other similar polish/swirl/scratch remover. Z2 is highly reflective. If your considering it go with the AIO then the Z2 topped with the clear seal. You will be very happy with that. The paint will be slicker than snot. Promise. I feel like a commercial..... I don't work for or get anything out of recommending Zaino. The stuff is just the shit!

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Ok I see Z2 are both polishes but Z5 polishes and removes swirl marks so what's the point of Z2? Also if I didn't get the flash cure could I do a coat of Z2 or Z5 every time I wash? I don't really have the time to do multiple cloats in one day and $20 seems price for that.

· Registered
    3,194 Posts
    If you want it to look real real nice Get this along with the wash and a couple of bottles of Gloss enhancer. I use the Gloss enhance more than the grand finale. Only get the car wash soap if your currently out. For a bit more extreme get the z-2 and z-5 and the ZFX flash cure stuff.

· Registered
    3,194 Posts
    I use Stoners Glass cleaner Trust me on the Zaino. I wasn't nearly as impressed with the Meg's as I am with the Zaino. You have a few choices. Do you want to go balls out on the zaino or just really good.

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Is it true Megiuars has a deeper shine? Also based off my list u've seen what products from Zaino would I need? And what kind of glass cleaner do you use?

· Registered
    3,194 Posts
    I recommend the zaino because of its durability. My buddy uses it on his silver Trans-am and loves it.

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Thanks for the resonse in the detailing thread. I've been reading alot about Zaino vs. Meguiars NXT and it seems like the majority of people that like zaino have black vehicles. Would you recommend it over meguiars for lighter color vehicles?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…