Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    Hi ,
    I am looking for 2019 Highlander - Trim: LE Plus w/ AWD. Powered by a 3.5L V-6 with leather and heated seats addition . We live in 94568 zip code . Can you please advise what could be the potential invoice price and discounts that we target for ? Appreciate your help

· Premium Member
    2014 Highlander LE
    8,254 Posts
    I hear ya, and it certainly has its good use. I was upset with their marketing which I posted about, and when I got in touch with the owner, he made a insignificant change that was more of an insult than to be more transparent about the hidden subscription charge. They may have fixed it now, but it was very misleading about what the basic can do vs the full featured setup.
    But I agree, the TS has a few hurdles to pass, and this is a easier and smoother fix.

So to be clear, you did a ADVANCED search and nada?

· Registered
    881 Posts
    So sorry for bothering you with this Phil. I actually found the thread I was looking for on my Lexus forum! This getting old is dangerous! LOL

· Premium Member
    2014 Highlander LE
    8,254 Posts
    I have not looked , but its very easily that the Carista thread used a link or violated some rule. TechStream is not sold from a specific company and linking to it is also not something TN permits.
    I'm surprised I didn't remove it, as I am not a fan of Carista(I have it) :) But, I'll do a search and see what happened. I'm assuming you did an ADVNACED search?
    Thanks for bringing to my attention.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…