Toyota Nation Forum banner

VLED V3 Triton LED installed on a 2013 Corolla

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  punk_and_goth 
#1 ·

Installed these bad boys few days ago. Light output is amazing and very easy to install.

#3 ·
I don't think they make headlights but they should have headlight bulbs. LED or HID as your low beam might cause glare so a retrofit will be required. At the moment I upgrade these because they are good alternate LED DRL, your are more visible to drivers so safety and I like the clean white light compared to OEM color which is lower in color temp.

#6 ·
Easy do the old cut the blue wire removal

Remove the glove compartment 2) Locate the DRL module. Its a black unit mounted sideways with a wiring harness plugged in the side of it. 3) Unplug the harness from the module 4) Cut the blue wire at pin 12. Leave at least 3 inches of wire sticking out of the connector in case you ever want to put it back. 5) Tape up the end of both blue wires. 6) Plug the connector back in. 7) Put the glove box back. 8) Enjoy the freedom of controlling your lights yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.