So a lot of people have asked how I installed my horns without splicing at all.
Dare I say, one of the easiest mods and SUPER SIMPLE to make this custom cable!
*Sorry for crap night time pics with my droid. Only light is small, junk LED flashlight
Wire Crimper/Needle Nose/etc
2 Quick Connect Female Ends
1 Quick Connect Male End
about 2' of wire
1. Disconnect the horn cable to the horn and you will see a female quick connect end on the cable (male on the horn).
2. Cut your ~2' of wire into 2 1' pieces.
3. Take your male ended quick connect and crimp on the two 1' cables (Make a "Y" cable)
4. (*OPTIONAL*) To clean it up, do a dry "install" and cut off any access cable needed to reach each horn. (Mine has about 8" to passenger side horn and 3" to driver side horn)
5. Crimp on a female end on the end of each cable
6. Connect cable male end to stock cable and tape it up to make sure no moisture gets in.
7. Connect cable female ends to the horns
8. Enjoy your new, fully removable custom dual horn setup!
*PLMK if I need to further explain something!!!!*
Stock cable feeding into Y cable taped up
Horn placement (can kind of see the cable)
Cable plugged into horn connector