I'm pretty proud of the fact that it came from Japan though I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of lol.
Wow really? What does your VIN start with?
1 means it was made in the USA
2 is Canada
J is Japan
It's an LE and right now all it has are a set of Yokohama AVID TRZ's with a 15" Enkei 5 spoke wheel that I can't find the certain model of
Are these the wheels you have?
According to TRDSparks, they're Enkei BECT Wheels.
- Springs, I want to lower it in a way that the front is a lot lower than the back, what kind of springs should I get?
Most of the springs that are available for the 10thGen usually level out the car with the front being slightly
lower. Not sure if you can get that look you want unless you want to cut springs. How low do you want to drop your car?
- Spoiler, do you suggest to get a pro to install the rear OEM(or not) spoiler or can that be considered a DIY?
You can DIY, some
spoilers you purchase come with instructions and a template.
- Intakes, I've settled on a short-ram intake(a dude I know almost ruined his 9th gen driving it in the rain with a cold air intake... smh) but which brand is better? I like the K&N's(my bro has one installed on his Mazda3), but I also prefer the price of those Takeda's lol.
Don't get scared of getting a CAI intake because of your friend, I've had my CAI on my Xrs for over a year now and I've had no problems or troubles with it. I've driven through giant puddles and such and nothing ever happened. You can't go wrong with the brand you choose, all of them are reputable. Each just has the different features, but most here go with the Takeda I believe.
- Fog lights, can this also be considered a DIY?
come with a manual/instructions or you can get help here. Many of installed theirs themselves on their LE's and base models.
- Badges, am I gonna cause a problem(with the popo's, insurance, dealer, whatever) if I take the LE badge out and replace it with an Altis badge? Lol, this is one of the "mods" I've been dying to do(purely for comedic factor), but I just wanna make sure that it's not gonna cause an issue in the future.
Go for it.
to the Forum!