Toyota Nation Forum banner
545K views 950 replies 209 participants last post by  youngerraldperks 
#1 ·
I"m sure everyone that has one has taken some great pictures of their Venza.
Lets see them.!!!!

#3 ·
#6 · (Edited)
IMHO it's probably for assembly efficiency. The factory probably has "Canada days" when they're geared up to mass produce a run of similar vehicles. With 10 times the market, the American models can have more variety with a greater chance that there will be someone who likes that particular combination.

I would have loved to order the Blizzard Pearl with ivory interior,

#8 ·
Why is that?

IMHO it's probably for assembly efficiency. The factory probably has "Canada days" when their geared up to mass produce a run of similar vehicles. With 10 times the market, the American models can have more variety with a greater chance that there will be someone who likes that particular combination.
I can see the "Canada Days" when the factory has to install the metric odometer and meet polution requirements. I grey or ivory interior however does not make a difference in which country it is. Just thought it would be easier to standardize colors and packages for everyone. The vehicle is still manufactured in the same plant.:confused:

#13 ·
You can definitely pick this up in your area! The K&N website lists all the Canadian dealers and installers. After some research I settled on a company in Mississauga that will do this for me. The part runs in the $350 range with an hour labour if you get it professionally installed ($60 in my case).

#21 ·
Except for the Tropical Sea Blue Metallic (just my opinion), I find that Toyota has a very good selection of colours for the Venza. Hoping to see some pictures of Blizzard Pearl models here! :)

#31 ·
Aloe Green here.

Waiting for a nice sunny day on my day off to wash and wax my ride.........man we have had a LOT of rain in July causing a lot of basement floods in Ottawa area.

#33 ·
The rear bumper had a mount for the frame and the front is just a frame for the license plate. I just replaced mine from the dealer ones, to simple black ones and noticed that. How they just screwed it right into the bumper for the front. So am i guessing the same as yours.

#37 ·
Thanks guys.
Online Toyota parts dealers finally have the Venza parts listed. The license plate frame is called- license panel $28.00 ++. Probably standard on Canadian models but not on US models. Check out the Venzanator's front plates, just screwed direct to the bumper. Got to get this panel.

#43 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's mine - just took delivery last week.

Canadian model - AWD v6 Touring - yes, it has a bracket on the front for a plate.

Did you get this from the dealer in Red Deer?

#50 ·
Hi, I have a 2008 Highlander and love it but my first choice before buying it was the Venza (still a prototype then). I love the Venza! Does anyone have good resolution pics of a Venza in red? Really appreciate if you could share. I seem to really like the looks of it most in red! Thanks much.