Toyota Nation Forum banner

94 corolla electrical problem

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  al_sniperrolla 
#1 ·
ok my problems is my car keeps stalling on me or just dies out when 'im driving my car for more then 30 mins...i took it to toyota and they told me it's a distributor problem...also i just had my distributor replaced 2 weeks ago...so i went back to the japanese parts place asked them for a other one...the guy there is tellin me thats not the problem...there a electical problem in your car...has nothing to do with the distributor...and the part cost $65 ...has anybody had this problem...and does anybody know anything about this ..... cause that guy at TRUST japanses AUTO PART IS a bastard...and he wants to make money off me...charging me 150 for the part..but he won't tell me what the part is...cause he's a fucknut... all he told me was my car has a electrical problem and the part cost $65 from toyota...does anybody have a electrical problem before....i seriously need some help with this...cause i've been driving my car for the past month and it keeps dying on me...please help me out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.