Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Diehard Rams Fan
    23 GR Corolla, 09 Corolla S Turbo 5MT, 17 Corolla iM 6MT, 89 MR2 SC, 06 Scion xB, 17 RAV4, 10 Prius
    23,780 Posts
    I researched it on You Tube a lot. Did you look at the pics I posted? I ran some 0/1 gauge wire to the trunk with a breaker on each end. It was very simple to do. I used a gel cell battery so I didn't need to mess with an ugly battery box.

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hey supercharged, im currently trying to race prepare my corolla, I think im the only one that's actually doing this crazy shit, but its important to me, ive already gutted the interior, fabbed up an ugly ass gas pedal for heel toe, and made a steel rear strut bar, but im interested in your battery relocation and any advice or direction you could point me in, because ive searched for about half a year and haven't come up with much, everything is custom and pro race teams I don't think would disclose information on their cars lol.

· Registered
    65 Posts
    What the mpg on your iM? I am considering getting one and usually I get better MPG than stated. On the Versa I had stated 27/35 and I was getting avg 35.5. Is the iM similar on mpg?

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Whats the specs on your rolla rims? Im trying to get the widest rim possible without rubbing for traction.

· Registered
    59 Posts
    Hey SuperchargedMR2, I saw one of your comment on one of the post regarding wheels, offset and all and have a question. You said you have ordered an Enkei PF01's in a 17 x 8 with a +35mm offset.

I'm looking in getting a 17x8 with a +45mm offset for my 2009 Corolla S, my concern is not having enough inner clearance. Do you happen to know how much more inner clearance you have on yours at full tilt, or should I not even sweat about it since it's more than enough clearance without modification?

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hey!
    Just wondering which turbo charger you have on you Corolla.
    My 2009 XRS finally took a shit and ended up getting a 2017...

They're so damn slow stock

· Registered
    50 Posts
    You seem to be very knowledgeable about tire sizes and wheel fitment. I was curious on what tire size you would recommend for the stock 17x7 Scion TC wheels from a 2006 TC, as well as what size spacers to be flush. I don't want to poke, and I don't want to worry about rubbing. I will probably be investing in Eibach springs.

· Diehard Rams Fan
    23 GR Corolla, 09 Corolla S Turbo 5MT, 17 Corolla iM 6MT, 89 MR2 SC, 06 Scion xB, 17 RAV4, 10 Prius
    23,780 Posts
    I don't remember having to do anything with the rear struts that wasn't very simple. The additional UR RSB makes the car even more neutral and lessens understeer. The install was very simple from what I remember. I did it many years ago.

· Registered
    19 Posts
    Well I am very interested into adding the UR sway bar on top of the stock if it fits. How much of a difference does it make, and will the struts fully extend or will they need to be compressed back into place and bolted back

· Registered
    19 Posts
    Have a question about your rear set-up.
    would those rear bars be compatible (not the TRD one, the others) on a 2014 corolla, and what steps would be needed and supplies as far as mounting them. I see one bar on the trailing arm bushing, another on the strut base. If i jack the car up does the strut extend all the way down so it can just be let lose and hooked back up with ease or will i need to compress it with a jack. Also anything about a rear strut brace?

· Diehard Rams Fan
    23,780 Posts
    I reposted it. Not sure what happened.

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hi,

Do you know if there are any other head units besides the Rosen that work with a 2010 corolla S with JBL speakers? Thanks for your help!

· Registered
    2012 Camry XLE
    12 Posts
    Hey there, i'm the one asking about the Toyotanation decals? You had said to PM you...

Mark aka Cwire

· Registered
    Corolla Altis 2012 (TOMS)
    69 Posts
    Hi sir! We have managed to install performance shocks in our 10th gen, I matched Eibach pro-kit springs with KYB Lowfer Sports :)

· Diehard Rams Fan
    23,780 Posts
    What do you mean by "wear off"? Do you mean wear out? Only the struts will wear out with time. Installing your TRD FSB at the same time will save you some time later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…