Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    211 Posts
    Am I being snotty or does Dedjen have no business owning tools?

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    I sent you a private message.

· Registered
    1 Posts
    I just joined and would like to post a question, but I see anything that says "Post" or "New thread" etc.

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    Hi. You go to the forum you are interested in and hit the "Create Thread" button on the right side under your user profile avatar (your avatar is a purple background with a white 'X').

· Registered
    98 Posts
    I posted a thread a few minutes ago and someone replied my thread has been moved to another forum can you tell me what this means?

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    Someone replied only suggesting that you move your post to another forum. I went ahead and moved it to the proper forum for your question, which is the forum for the RAV4 (5th Generation). If you go to that forum, you will see your post.

· Registered
    15 Posts
    How do I send a private message to another user ?

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    One way is to click on your own avatar (yours is an orange "R") near the top right of the screen. There will be an option in the drop down list for "conversations" on which you will click. Then with the next screen you will see a button below your avatar which is for "start conversation" on which you will click. You will then type in the username of the person you want to make conversation with and go from there.

· Registered
    34 Posts
    Hello John Anthony
    Question= is it within the rules to post a request to try to find a mechanic in the Houston area that knows how to fix corolla,s and vibe,s ? If so, where do you post it.

Thanks for any help

Jamesmetairie

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    Hello,

I think it's fine to do that. It would make sense to post it in the Corolla forum. What is not allowed is for a mechanic to try and drum up business without paying TN to advertise. Here are the rules if you want to comb through it and decide for yourself:

· Registered
    0 Posts
    How did you fix that squeaking when the belt was chirping? Was it the water pump?

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    I'm sorry I did not see your message until now.

· Registered
    123 Posts
    Hey John,

Another member mentioned you and your medium mileage Corolla. I'm in Houston with an 03 5-speed S model I bought new and now has over 225K. I saw your control arm bushing replacement and your boot replacement. Have you had to replace anything else major on the car? I want a half million out of mine too. Thank you for your contributions to the forum.

· Banned
    1 Posts
    What is this place?! A social club full of smugnorant, self-privledged pilgrims? Fuck You!

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    This is the soonest I could respond to you. I am a volunteer on this site who has a regular job. I check my messages when I can. It takes me only four hours to respond to you and you act like that?

Post your question and request for help in this forum linked here: Corolla 8th Generation (1998-2002)

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Regarding the abrupt message you wrote to me. I did not post any personal information in my WTB request for the Solara part.

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    The message wasn't to you. It was to those who posted personal info on the thread after you posted it. Those postings by those people were deleted. My "abrupt" message was a message to anyone who wanted to respond with personal info. It wasn't directed at you.

· Banned
    1 Posts
    at least he answered you...

· Read Only
    7 Posts
    How can I delete my account and all the information associated with it? Thank you.

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    I will pass along the message to the powers that be.

· Super Moderator
    2004 Corolla 437K+ miles
    6,401 Posts
    The powers that be (our Admin for moderators) apparently doesn't have the power to do that. Our admin said he will send your request to the Auto Guide support team, since they are the only ones who have the power to delete your account. I'm sure they will do it, but it's just a matter of how long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…