Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello Perkins..

Do you still have a copy of that good a140e repair manual you mentioned in an old post?? I've got a feeling I'm going to need one soon..

Thank you sir!

· Registered
    95 tahoe
    11 Posts
    I did a motor swap on a 1994 toyota camry le but the distributor is differant.the new engine has a probe the old one didnt can i use the old one.what do i have to do. The engine is in.

· Yota Life
    Corally
    67 Posts
    Hey Perkins, I loved your gen 3 5speed swap. I'm looking to do the same. I see your parting out a celica. It was a 5sfe, correct? Was it a manual? And if so how much for the pedals and shifter assembly? I was told these would work in my camry. Your thoughts? Thanks!

· Registered
    7 Posts
    your "nss" diy was great, was thinking of using it, but was unsure if the its same location on all yota's or not, i currently have a 2007 fj cruiser and at first it was "d" not comming up and traction contol was not working (christmas tree lights on the dash) now its progressed to 3,and 4 not lighting up properly. anyways ive come to the conclusion its that or the connector to the nss. did not know if i fallow your guide if it will be in the same spot or not? if you could get back to me that would be greatly appreciated. jon

· Administrator
    14,930 Posts
    Hey there Mr. Perkins,

Regarding the battery hold down rod - If you've got the parts, I'd like to replace the whole deal; both tiedown rods and the top cross-bar. Lemme know how much. Do you take Paypal?

· Registered
    14 Posts
    Hello,

Thanks for the help. I've been looking for this part for quite some time. How do you want to do this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…