Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello leakyseals,

I read your solution on the P0440, P0441 and P0446 code. My car is a 2002 Toyota Camry LE 2.4L with 106k miles on it. These three codes came on the same time for mine with P0420. I will be grabbing an OEM gas cap tomorrow to see if it fixes the issue. However, worst case scenario that it doesn't work, how would I proceed to check if the problem is from vacuum switching valve? Should I use an OHM meter and test it? Would it just be the vsv that needs to be checked or should I also check something else? Thank you leakyseals. I hope to hear from you soon.

· SaganGanthering
    Camry 2001 LE 5S-FE
    78 Posts
    Hi there leaky,

What do you recommend for cleaning a Camry Gen 4 Throttle body and IAC?

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hey. I was woundering if taking a drimel to the oil holes and make a slit in it instead of holes? Would this work? Or will it make the pistion too week? I am about to do this build ill have 2 complete 1zzfe motors to work with . Thanks in advance for any help.

· Registered
    3,156 Posts
    I've never heard of that happening on your engine. Maybe others will respond that have had this. Thats too bad. Wonder how/why?

· Registered
    3 Posts
    the engine died and would not turn over, i remover the spark plugs on cyls no. 2-4-6- and no.6 plug was flatened on the end. i backed up the piston and found a valv stem in the cyl hole of course it wont come out. was just wondering if any one has had this prob before.

· Registered
    7 Posts
    Thanks for your response. I did search the thread for getting the CAT sensor ready but keep getting like a 2002 model. So are you saying that I should add the spark-plug anti-fouler on O2 sensor 2 a the bottom of the care on the passenger side? How can I do this and what's the part? I have also order some cataclean and seafoam to help clean the CAT. What are your thoughts on that as well?

Thanks,
    eBlue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…