truc tiep kiem ke tai san su dung
    hoac nghiem thu xay dung Cac chi
    hoac hoan thue tai hai duong Cac chi
    hoac don dep so sach o vinh phuc Cac
    cac hop phu huynh dau nam van
    dich nghiem thu khoi luong van

· Registered
    112 Posts
    Hi invader. you helped me here: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/132-corolla-9th-gen-1st-gen-matrix-2003-2008/1485386-best-place-buy-quality-parts-online-us-canada.html#post12451834

maybe you can help me again.. I'm wondering if you would know of a trick to remove my rear drums (05 matrix) ? they are stock in rust , presumably around the hub shaft, the nuts and I assume the pads have also grooved in the drums. the 2 x12mm holes for the pull out bolts seems to be toasted. I'm afraid if I hit it from behind with something, the pads and springs and all might rip apart and I won't be able to re-assemble the brakes.... what are your thoughts please ?
    thanks for your help
    stef, Montreal.

· Registered
    2003 Corolla S
    121 Posts
    Hi Invader,

It looks like our recent thread was inexplicably deleted and I no longer have the final part # you gave me for the passenger belt buckle.
    I THINK you said the part number for my dark grey buckle was 73230-02160-B1, but I'm not sure. You linked to here, though I don't remember why.

I guess I have to questions for you:
    1) Was the part number 73230-02160-B1?
    2) You had said the part was either 73230-02160-B1 or 73230-02161-B1 depending on what part of the year my car was manufactured. Which months were for which part #?

Sorry for asking for info you already provided. Thanks.

· Registered
    14 Posts
    Hey thanks for replying to my thread...I am getting a squeal from my car during idle when next to a wall. Sounds goes away with rev. Probably is the donut gasket. Any tips on this fix? Is it done from the bottom of the car?

· Registered
    9 Posts
    Hey,

My 2008 Corolla has a rattling noise, and while looking for what might be the cause, I came across your post in a thread from last year, where you asked if the noise subsided once the engine warmed up, and that is exactly what is happening with my car. I was wondering if you have any insight.

Thanks!

· Registered
    1 Posts
    hey there i saw your reply to my post. when u put those high beam lights in the low beam are they to bright for others? i got a 2nd post saying my lights were illegal?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…