Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Help Needed. JDM Long Guage
    any chance you can scavenge me an OEM left hand drive Long Guage. I heard it came out on a 2 Door GTS

I'll be needing the complete OEM LFD Long Guage. If unavailable, a RHD Long Guage will do

Hope you can help me

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey,
    My name is Brent and I'm in Hilo. I want to do a 4age 20v swap in my corolla. It's a 1997 with a 7afe and I was wondering if you would be able to help me with some problems that u ran into with your swap. I haven't even started yet and i'm actually still looking for a motor for the swap. What would u reccommend, a silvertop or blacktop? What kinds of things would i need for my swap other than a wiring harness, I was thinking of Dr.Tweak. I have heard that axles are a problem, but I really don't know about much more to do the swap. Any info that u would be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Brent

· Registered
    97 ae101
    78 Posts
    for my 4age blacktop i hear usdm axles will make it pull left u have spare axles to sell or what can i do?

· Registered
    192 Posts
    Hey man, I was wondering what's the color code on your Corolla? Is it called sunset silver? Thanks!

· Registered
    ae101 corolla fxgt
    14 Posts
    hey i bought a MSD Blaster SS coil pack and on the instructions it says if i have a non-current limiting ignition system or points ignition i require something called a ballast resistor. what does it mean current limiting ignition system? and how do i tell if i have it or not?.. thanks

· Registered
    ae101 corolla fxgt
    14 Posts
    ok thank u heaps for the info. what 5 speed would u recommend using as i would like a gearbox with lsd. thanks

· Registered
    ae101 corolla fxgt
    14 Posts
    hey u sayin the s.t is stronger will it be worth swaping the con rods as i have heard they are lightly beefier than the b.t ones.. also if i do use the b.t box will i use same axles? also will i need to get a different gear shifter because wont my ae101 mechanism be designed for a 5 speed? sorry for all the questions but i want to do it right the 1st time. thanks very much

· Registered
    ae101 corolla fxgt
    14 Posts
    hey im wanting to replace the s.t in my ae101 fxgt corolla with a b.t. im sure the swap between the two engines will be pretty straight forward but abit tricky with swaping looms and ecu's. but was wondering will a 5 speed gearbox with lsd from a 4agze bolt straight up to the b.t with no problems? or will i need to use the flywheel and starter from the gze?. also should the gearbox from gze have all the same mounts as the standard s.t one so it will be easy to bolt in?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I had a few questions regarding a 4AGE swap in a 93 corolla. My friend has the corolla and it currently has a bent piston rod. He said it could be mine if i wanted to pick it up. I was wondering would it be worth it to do the engine swap on it and does the engine help the car even remotely with performance?

· ToYoJDM
    Corolla Station Wago
    59 Posts
    Hi trd808 told me that he got the strut bar from you and I want to know if you have or can find one of those strut bar and to see if we can make an agreement or a deal so I can get it from you :) hit me up if you can or not thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…