Toyota Nation Forum banner
T

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    19 Posts
    Do you sell the PCB of JSTCDs circuit? I have a 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid base and live in MA and would love to try it.

· Registered
    2,214 Posts
    Sorry no!

· Registered
    37 Posts
    Hi Ted,

We've had colder weather in Florida this past weekend and my daughter texted me today that the engine has been hard to start in cold weather. Have you had an experience with this type issue?

Researching on-line points to the following possibilties:
    1) Cold Start Injector
    2) IAC cleaning or replacement
    3) Coolant Temp Sensor Unit (CTSU)

Nick

· Registered
    2 Posts
    I'm a bit lost with this tire thing...I'd really like to upgrade my rims and tires, some people have said that all the Toyotas have the same pattern and you just change rims...is this true? cheers Steven

· Registered
    280z, Camry, F150
    0 Posts
    Aloha Ted,
    I have tried searching for the video for 2004 Camry expansion valve replacement. Can you help? My car a/c works then shuts off, when it shuts off the low side is 80 on the gauges, hi side 150.
    thank you,
    Brian

· Registered
    127 Posts
    Hey, you should check out the new 3rd gen Camry forum http://ClubXV10.forummotion.com, we need more fellow uses and admins "Admins Email inagawa60@gmail.com", to pick it up off the ground. so sign up and post your project, ask questions, and share your knowledge. The page is still under construction but its ready for the public, so go check it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…