Toyota Nation Forum banner
H

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    13 Posts
    hey could you direct me towards some bolt on stuff for the tc2 for our camry. I currently have on a dezod green header and a K&N sri but that is about it. Are there any other parts i should try out or that would be performanced based for our car without going towards a turbo or supercharger, Thanks

· Registered
    584 Posts
    The autotrader trade in guarantee is just what it says at TOG. As long as what you input is the true condition of the vehicle, we will honor the number on autotrader. If you do it through autotrader and send it to us, make sure you mention me in the comments though. As far as the numbers go, let me find out what I have on the lot. I know I have a few V6s, but none are loaded to my knowledge. What is your email address? I will shoot you an email from work tomorrow. Today was my off day, and tomorrow is my late day, so I won't get back to you until around 1pm or so.

In any case though, if we don't have what you are looking for on the lot, I can get you the car you want. No guarantees on the 0% next month, especially with the sell off coming in 2 months.

Oh, and our website is a brand new layout as of August 1, so there is still very little on it as of now. Our IT guy seems to get around to the used stuff more than the new...

Matt

· Registered
    2012 Camry SE V6
    1,900 Posts
    Hi,
    I am looking for a Red SE V6 loaded($31xxx MSRP). What do you guys sell those for down in Greensburg? I didn't see one on your website. I see your dealer does the "autotrader trade in" program. How close to the autotrader numbers do you typically get? The reason I ask is I priced out my tacoma on there through a dealer in my area and came up with 20,500 for a trade price which seemed pretty high compared to trade quotes I have received from more local dealers. Only reason I haven't taken the truck to that dealer is I didn't want to waste my time driving an hour to get baited in by that price then get low balled.
    Thanks,
    Jon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…