R

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    201 Posts
    Rob,

Keep thinking of you often re your post sometime ago about the gas pedal close to the brake pedal. Have had that issue in the past, but learned to move my foot over to touch the "hump" to gage where I need to be so as not to hit the brake instead of the gas.

I still love my Avalon Limited and will probably keep for years to come. At 76 i'm not looking to replace any time soon. Have about 32k on odometer. We usually take two
    5-6000 mile trips to Boise, Seattle, Butte and back home.
    Now I have to be here in Green Valley for monthly shots ADT for prostate issues. Now we're down to one trip mid summer.

Have replaced the Stones with Michelins at 25k.

· Premium Member
    8,704 Posts
    What exactly are you trying to do? Post a picture? Do not hit the post reply button. Click in the quick reply window a couple inches and to the right below the post reply button. When you are in the text field hit the little picture of the mountain on the far right row of Icons just above the text field. Then paste in the url of the picture you want. Or you can go to a site such as photobucket, what I use, and hit the view links button on the image you want to post. Click on the bottom line of text that comes up and paste that here without hitting the mountain button. This should post up a picture for you unless you are hotlinking to a site that doesn't allow hotlinking. Photobucket will work.

· This Space For Rent
    14,212 Posts
    Robert, sorry to get back to you so late, I haven't been getting any notifications lately for some reason, SW glitch maybe. Anyhoo, I don't see why you can't post attachments, the rules may need some updating. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact any of us mods for help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…