Toyota Nation Forum banner

Tire Pressure via Entune

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  RonnyG13 
#1 ·
Is there a way to see the tire pressure on a 14.5 Camry SE with entune/JBL/factory nav? I've looked all through, and it seems weird that you wouldn't be able to do this since its a relatively simple thing compared to everything else this car does...

#2 ·
2012 Camrys showed tire pressure on the screen. You would hit the CAR button, and rather than going to the fuel consumption screen automatically, there would be two options: "Tire Pressure" or "Fuel Consumption".

This was disabled for 2013-14.5 Camrys...not sure if the 2015 has it or not. Back in 2012-2013, there were a lot of posts here about people complaining that the tires weren't labeled on the screen, so if one tire was low, it didn't tell you which tire. I suspect Toyota heard similar complaints, so they disabled it. Just my speculation. It does suck they took it away, though.

#4 ·
FYI, on the 2015, they actually improved it. The 4 tires are now shown on their proper corners of the car with the pressures displayed. It is shown on the small display in the instrument cluster.

Reactions: GreatAvalon
#6 ·
On the 2012, trying to locate the right tire to fill is mission. One of mine went low because of a nail (fixed already) but we didn't know which one. I simply filled each tire a little to see which tire pressure changed. Got my regular service last week and the tires we rotated. Gonna have to run this mission again if something happens -_-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.